Lovely Legs January 2019 Release Charleston
Hey there everyone!! I'm so glad you've stopped by today. I'm celebrating with Colorado Craft Company because today they released a new set of Lovely Legs Stamp Sets.
I made a card with the Charleston Stamp Set. It features a flapper and her dance partner doing the Charleston.
1. I used Cardstock Warehouse Dark Grey 100 lb cardstock for the panel.
2. I ran it through a die cutting machine with the HeroArts Star Confetti Die.
3. I stamped the dancers on a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock using Gina K Amalgam Ink.
4. I colored in the image with Copic markers.
5. I ran the image through my Brother Scan N Cut machine to cut out the colored in image.
6. I heat embossed a sentiment from the set using Alabaster Embossing Powder from Brutus Monroe on a strip of the Dark Grey cardstock.
7. I blended the edges of the die cut panel with Life Changing Ink Blending Brushes and Black Soot Distress Ink.
8. I popped up the sentiment strip on some foam tape, then added some double thick black foam tape from Brutus Monroe to the dancers.
9. I glued the front panel onto an A2 sized card base I cut from a sheet of 100 lb Sweet Tooth Cardstock from The Cardstock Warehouse.
I hope you enjoyed my card today. If you would like to purchase any of these supplies, I have included a grid below for your convenience. These are affiliate links, so you will be helping me out by using them at no additional cost to you.